What is cracking and welcome to my new invention called the 10 in 10 tag. I’d like to start with thanking all of you guys for 200 followers because I hit 100 around last month so 100 in a month is pretty crazy so I made this tag to celebrate. This tag was kind of an impulse and it was inspired by people putting their bucket lists online and it kinda just pieced this together. The rules are as follows.
1. Acknowledge the inventor of this tag as Sav the Lion
2. Thank the amazing person who nominated you for this tag
3. Write down 10 things you want to have achieved in 10 years time by measuring it year by year. It’ll become clearer when I start
4. Nominate 10 bloggers max for this tag
16: I’m 16 right now and my birthday as you know is in March. Going into my 16th, my main aim was to try new things, leave my comfort zone and perhaps make new friends along the way. I have done all this on NCS so I can sorta say I’ve accomplished my goal for this year already which is mind blowing. So I guess I can tick this off my list already which is great.
17. To have my driver’s licence- I’m naturally a guy who wants his freedom and my plan is to drive as soon as it’s legal to, whether it’s driving on a provisional licence with an adult, or full on driving licence big boy driving.
18.To have finished Sixth Form- I would’ve put to get into uni but I’m personally planning to take a year out to travel the world and do fun stuff such as meeting online friends because I’ve been in education since a really young age and I need a break to relax. I would fund my travels by saving up money from a job and stuff
19. To have come back from my gap year and to have gotten into uni- I personally have no clue what I’ll do in uni because I’m dumb af. But I’ll try and go to uni, get a degree and then go onto chasing my dreams while having a degree to fall back on.
20. To have passed my first year in uni- this is pretty self explanatory so I won’t give a reason for this but I’d also like to have adapted well to life as not being a teen anymore. Wow the word teen blogger won’t apply to me anymore. That’s fucking crazy.
21. To have my performing career underway and to have conquered my stage fright- so I want to be a performer of some sort because I’ve only ever felt happiness when I conquer my stage fright on the odd occasion. I have anxiety and performing in front of many people does seem shit scary so to have conquered it will mean a lot to me.
22. To have graduated uni and have became fluent in multiple languages– it’s no friggin secret that I love learning languages and so I want to be fluent in lots of them just for fun. I mean I learn languages for fun so YAH. I also want to graduate uni with relative ease without too many complications and shit.
23. To have my own place- what I mean by this is to be renting a flat or a house depending on my financial situation. This is important to me because I want to be independent and not live under a dictatorship installed by my parents. I’m tired of restrictions and i want to be free you know?
24. To have performed in an actual venue- I know this sounds kinda ambitious but if you don’t dream big you won’t win big. What I mean by an actual venue is like one of those ticketed events that people pay for to watch me fuck around on a stage. The contents of my show won’t be told anytime soon but I do plan them in great detail when I’m daydreaming.
25. To have moved to a big city- What I mean by a big city is like a London, an LA, a Dubai that kinda level, preferably in another country so that I can be even more away from my family. I obviously want to be in a place with opportunities and where there’s a lot going on because in the town I live in, it takes like 10-15 minutes max to drive from the welcome sign to the other side of town and that’s just inconvenient af because there’s fuck all to do. However it is hella safe which is dope.
26. To get a tattoo- as of right now I’m currently a wimp because I hate the thought of tattoo pain. However in the future I’d have liked to not be scared and do it because it’s something I genuinely want to do in order to mark how far I’ve come and stuff.
Anyway that’s the 10 in 10 tag done and here are my nominees I would’ve done 10 in order to fit the tag but I’m too lazy to do 10 so I changed the rule to 10 max because yeah:
JO THE PANDA BITCH
LITTLE PURPLE MEESE
THE POTATO BUTTERFLY
Anyway so that’s the end of the post and I welcome anyone else to do this tag if they wish because it’ll be much fun. Let me know if you think this is a good idea also and I’ll talk to you guys soon. BYEEEEE