My computer literally just autocorrected liebster to lobster and it did exactly that a couple seconds ago
What the hell is up Lions and welcome to my second rendition of the Liebster Award or tag or whatever it is (I prefer award because it makes me feel more important). Anyway I was nominated by PURPLE who is a blogger that has given me the best nickname is Sav which I love a very much. As you can see I’m in a much better place today so I want to thank anyone who left such nice comments on my last post as if it weren’t for them you would be seeing me with this much energy. I’m doing this award again because I’ve simply gained a lot of followers recently and there have been some new followers whose first post of mine they read was my rather big rant yesterday. So anyway onto the award. The rules are the following:
Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them
Make a blog post telling 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions from the blog that nominated you
Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate. Do you understand? Tough, if you don’t because I cbf to explain again.
Fact 1) I once turned rice pink without any food colouring
2) I’m really fussy with what I put on my blog, there have been so many items where I’ve written a post and trashed it because it’s crap or I stop halfway through writing
3) I have dreams of having my own line of sneakers
4) I spend the majority of my time getting ready in the morning talking to myself, simulating conversations that will never even happen.
5) If I could describe myself in two words they’ll be: mysterious and unpredictable.
6) I get incredibly hangry to the stage where I define the word hangry. They say not to piss off a hungry Lion and with me that is true af
7) I hate eating eggplant
8) I have two pet Cacti called King Kuddles and Felicia
9) Alcohol is my main anxiety trigger to the stage where walking past it on a shelf makes me uneasy
10) I have a serious passion towards singing but the thing is I can’t sing at all, which is really heartbreaking for me
11) I used to think that teachers lived in their classrooms
1.What was your childhood ambition and did it change? I never used to know what I wanted to be and now I still don’t have much of an idea so nothing really
2.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza
3.Who inspires you the most? Trent Shelton because he always says the right things on Snapchat at the perfect times and he literally taught me most of the advice I know so if you’ve ever been given advice by me it’s most likely to have been inspired by him: BTW he followed me on Twitter yesterday and I screamed like a little girl
4.What’s the one thing about yourself that you’re most proud of? My ability to survive anything that life throws at me.
5.What’s your most cherished memory? The time where I did a Stats GCSE a year early, which was an applied version of maths which I suck at. Yeah I got an A on it after fucking up on the coursework and I remember I screamed out loud in front of everyone and I didn’t know what to do with myself. It almost matched the time when Trent followed me on Twitter
6.Do you believe in love at first sight? With food yes, with people no
7.What is something we’d be surprised to know about you? That I actually can predict the future sometimes. I know it’s weird
8.What do you do to relax? Talk to myself and listen to music
9.Which song do you emotionally connect to and why? Fight Song- Rachel Platten; this is because I discovered this song during my depression and listening to the lyrics made me feel not alone because it was the perfect description on how I was feeling at the time.
10.What is your dream for your blog? My dream is to keep on growing and for this blog to document my growing up and it’ll look really cool. My fantasy is doing this for a living.
11. This is a set of two questions. You might have seen this one around the net so:
You can only answer ‘yes’ ONCE and ‘no’ ONCE:
11a. Are you awesome? Yes
11b. Were you lying? No
Now I feel as if everyone and their dog has done this award so I’m gonna nominate anyone who hasn’t done it and my questions for you are.
1) Describe yourself in two words
2) what is your favourite animal?
3) If you could move to any country where would it be?
4) What is your dream Job?
5) F***, marry, kill: Kanye West, Donald Trump and Jacob Sartorius and his Sweatshirt
6) Celebrity Crush?
7) What would you do in a Zombie apocalypse?
8) Would you rather be rich or famous?
9) what’s your idea of a perfect evening
10) What is your Hogwarts House?
That’s the end of the post: Before I go guess what: this is my six month-aversary from when I started blogging. Not gonna lie its felt closer to four months but thank you to everyone who reads my blog and likes and comments nice things on my posts. Also shout out to those who have left hate comments because they’re really funny to read. I simply don’t approve them because I remembered setting rules when I first started and one of them had something to do with not commenting negative things. Anyway why focus on negatives when you have so many more positives. Goodbye for now