Whaddup Lions and welcome to the TMI tag. This is a pretty generic post but I was looking through the amazing Jennie’s blog and she did a TMI tag and she tagged anyone that hasn’t done this post before and I happen to fall into that category so I thought I’d kinda like maybe do it. So here’s to getting to know me better.
1. What are you wearing? I am wearing track pants and a baggy shirt
2. Have you ever been in love? There was a time where I thought I was but that didn’t end well and I’d rather not talk about it.
3. Have you ever had a terrible breakup? I have and I’d rather not talk about it because I’m starting to put my past behind me and I don’t want to think about those times.
4. How tall are you? I am 5’9 so basically a hobbit compared to everyone else
5. How much do you weigh? Last time I checked about 62 Kilograms. I know I’m fat don’t laugh at me.
6. Any Tattoos? I do want some but they’re painful and I’m a wimp
7. Any Piercings? See above
8. OTP? Chuck and Blair all day every day 24 to the muddasuckin 7
9.Favourite show? I have to say Once Upon a Time at the moment but Gossip Girl is really up there. I want to watch PLL next. Let me know in the comments if it’s any good.
10. What are your favourite bands? I love Fall out boy, Panic! at the disco, The Script and twenty one pilots.
11. Something you miss? I have a someONE and that’s my grandmother
12. What’s your favourite song? I’m loving Work from home by 5H
13. How old are you? 16
14. Whats your Zodiac sign? Pisces bitch so I’m intuitive, artistic and caring
15. Quality you look for in a partner? I want them to radiate positivity and for them to leave me feeling inspired after each interaction.
16. Your favourite quote? This is a quote that I invented myself and it is “happiness is a choice, not a commodity” it represents how you don’t get happiness by waiting for it and looking for people to give it to you, you go out there and choose to get it and choose to fight for it.
17. Favourite actor? This goes to Will Smith and no one can take it away from him.
18. Loud music or soft? Loud
19. Where do you go when you’re sad? I go to bed or the bathroom and talk to myself
20. How long do you take in the shower? About 10 minutes
21. How long do you take to get ready in the mornings? An hour when I have nowhere to be but on a normal day about 30-40
22. Have you ever been in a physical fight? Not really because there was one time where someone tried to attack me and I more or less pushed em back onto the floor in self defence so it was very one sided. I’m mostly incredibly gentle and I rarely get violent with anyone it’s just not me and I’m too sensitive for it.
23.Turn on? Ambitious people who push you to be the best you possible.
24.Turn off? People who only come to you when they need something.
Fears? Spiders,heights and people
Last thing that made you cry? I can’t remember, I cry all the time
25. Last time you said you loved someone? I’ll be honest the last time I said I love you to anyone was when I said it to myself this morning. Always appreciate your loved ones kids
26. Last book you read? Of mice and men for my English revision. I’m not a big reader.
27. Book you’re currently reading? My science textbook #studyhard
28. Last show you watched? Once Upon a time. I’m somewhere in season 4 but I haven’t seen it in ages because of exam revision.
29. Last person you talked to? I last talked to my 3 year old sister when she asked where I was going and my reply was upstairs to change my shirt
30. Relationship between the last person I texted and myself? I last textedlinemum and she said where are you?
31. What’s your favourite food? Spaghetti Bolognese at the moment but it really depends on the say
32. Place you want to visit? I want to visit some of my blog friends so I can hang out with them and like say whaddup bitch. That would be my dream
33. Last place you were? Home
34. Do you have a crush? No I’m Demi: I don’t really get crushed. It doesn’t work like that even I don’t know how my crush system works
35. Last time you kissed someone? Does my mother count?
36. Last time you were insulted? Yeah I had to look at a stupid person’s face the other day and their presence is literally an insult to me
37. Favourite flavour of sweet? Anything with Lemon,Lime or both is bae
38. What instruments do you play? None
39. Favourite piece of Jewellery? None but I would like a necklace that means something to me like a Pisces logo or something like that.
40. Last sport you played? Does eating count?
41. Last song you sang? A whole new world from Aladdin. I still love that song
42.favourite chat up line? Are you a library book? Because I’m checking you out today
43. Have you ever used it? Hell to the no
44. Last time I hung out with anyone? I’m hanging out with three people me, myself and I they’re great company I tell you they’re great company.
45. Reason behind my blog name? My real name means Lion and I’m really Lonely and I feel lonely. Hence The Lonely Lion plus it has alliteration too.
46. Reason I started blogging? I needed something to help me through my depression and find people that won’t make me feel as Lonely
47. Favourite colour? Depends on the day but I love purple.
48. Biggest Pet peeve? People who eat like pigs like chew with their mouth open and stuff.
49. Where would you hide in a game of hide and seek? In Donald Trump’s combover where no one would dare to go
50. Who should answer these questions next? Delilah but anyone is welcome to do it if they haven’t already. Let me know in the comments if you have and send me the link so I can check it out.
So that’s the end of the TMI tag I hope you feel like you know my life story now. As always please leave suggestions for any posts that you want me to do. As always feel free to like,comment, follow and spread the love.
The Lonely Lion
Stalk me here:
Instagram / Snapchat:humz4_hu55a1n