So today is my happy birthday and I’m 16 today. I can feel the grey hairs already ugh why did I have to grow up can’t I just go to Neverland and not grow up. Anyway today I thought I’d tell you 16 facts about me some are hella weird and some are standard but without further nonsense let’s tell you stuff.
1. I love marvel films and telling me to pick a favourite avenger is like telling me to pick a favourite food. I love a few of them. I’ll be honest it’s a coin toss between Thor and Iron man (I know he retired in the last film but once an avenger always an avenger).
2. I tend to support the villains in films and TV series because they seem to have a cooler background storyline compared to the boring heroes call me crazy
3. My Hogwarts house is Ravenclaw
4. I’m not a dog person or a cat person… I’m both I just love animals so much (I hate all insects I’m scared of them.) Don’t ask me what my favourite breeds are because that’s the hardest question you could ever ask me.
5. So I’m doing my GCSEs this year, which are basically exams to put a long story short. Anyway I have to revise biology from time to time and whenever I revise digestion or even see a question on digestion. I always need to take a spontaneous dump and people always think I’m crazy for it but trust me it’s a thing…
6. My strongest subjects in school are the languages like French and German. Which I get straight A*s with almost full marks in. but in the rest of the subjects I’m more towards the D mark. Talk about being inconsistent.
7. When I was 7 years old (no song reference intended) I told a random man who was smoking that he shouldn’t smoke because it’s bad for you. The man said he’ll stop for me, which I very much doubt but ah well don’t say I didn’t try.
8. As a kid I could’ve moved to New York because my dad used to spend a lot of time there and he had a job but we couldn’t move because my grandmother became sick. It would’ve been pretty cool to see what would’ve happened if I moved there but ah well.
9. I consider showing my face online and using my real name all the time because it’ll let me blog in peace as myself without the sort of double life in a way but I just don’t want people in school to find it somehow and stalk me and see what crap I’ve been posting. I really don’t know what to do if I’m honest.
10. As a kid I always wanted a really long beard that I can mop the floor with because it “saved money”.
11. Whenever I eat a cupcake I always eat the case because I saw someone do it once and I tried it and never went back
12. I pee in the shower (well who doesn’t) if you say you don’t pee in the shower you are lying because we all do it or have done it before. It saves time the water washes it away anyway DEAL WITH IT.
13. I enjoy taking selfies with animals. I have a collection including a dog, a goat and a camel.
14. I go to the cinema on my own and I enjoy it. I know it sounds sad but I got no one to go with.
15. It’s more or less been a year since I’ve been single and I’m loving it to be honest. Here’s to another year of singleness and gagging at PDA
16. My favourite shop ever is IKEA it gets me imagining my future home
That was the end of this post I hope you enjoyed it. As always feel free to like,comment,follow and spread the love.